Monday, June 16, 2008

Bellisima!


hola amigas! happy monday to all! i have something very special to share with you today...one of the most gorgeous smoky eyes i have ever seen! although i wish i could claim this as my own handiwork, this phenomenally beautiful look was created by my fellow MUA'er, Skylersomething, and she even took the time to give me a step-by-step how-to so we could all recreate this sultry look. the products she used, all by MAC, are as follows:
  • Bare Study Paintpot as a base
  • eye shadows in Rondelle, Gentle Fume, Waft, Carbon, Woodwinked, Amber Lights, and Retrospeck
  • Fluidline in Blacktrack, Powerpoint Pencil in Engraved, Blitzed Glitter Liner
  • mascara in Plushlash
in her own words, here are the steps she took to create this eye:

First I applied Bare Study Paint Pot on my lid up to my brow bone. Next, I put Rondelle e/s (Gentle Fumes Quad) all over my lid up to my brow bone as well. Then, I put Gentle Fume e/s on the inner third of my lid, followed by Waft e/s in the center, and Carbon e/s in the outer 'V' and crease. Afterwards, I went over the Gentle Fume and Waft with Woodwinked e/s and Amber Lights. Then I took Retrospeck e/s and put it on my browbone. I also took my crease brush with some more of Carbon and put it in my crease again to darken it up a bit. I used Blacktrack fluidline on my top lashline and Engraved Powerpoint on my waterline. I also put Blitzed glitter liner over top of Blacktrack to give it some shimmer. Last, I used Plushlash mascara for my lashes.
there you have it! i'm going to try my best to duplicate this look, and if you attempt it, i'd love to see your results! thanks again to Skylersomething for taking the time to explain how she created this beautiful smoky eye.

No comments: